Saturday, May 15, 2021

THEIR RULES

THEIR  RULES

 

All  their  rules  to  follow

The  ones  man  has  made

To  you  dear  Father

They’ve  become  a  blockade

 

I  can  buy  books  and  tapes

All  their  study  tools

You  know  over  the  years

Yes  they’ve  changed  Your  rules

 

You  know  they  make  me  feel

Like  I’ll  never  be  good  enough

To  follow  all  their  rules

They’re  making  this  life  tough

 

Now  I’ll  thank  you  Father

You  only  gave  us  ten

There’s  one  for  each  finger

I’ll  always  remember  then

 

Father  you  made  it  so  easy

Your  love  comes  shining  through

You  said  ten  plus  my  Jesus

I’ll  be  waiting  for  you

 

20  “At that day you will know that I am in

My Father, and you in Me, and I in you.

21  “He who has My commandments and

keeps them, it is he who loves Me.  And

he who loves Me will be loved by My

Father, and I will love him and

Manifest Myself to him.”

JOHN  14 : 20, 21

No comments:

Post a Comment