Friday, May 14, 2021

HAND AND HAND

HAND  AND  HAND

 

I  love  you  dear  Jesus

Can  you  hear  my  cry

Sometimes  you  feel  so  distant

When  I  look  up  to  the  sky

 

I  need  to  feel  your  presence

So  I  know  I’m  not  alone

To  know  that  You  are  with  me

Until  You  call  me  home

 

I  know  that  I  must  wait

For  the  day  that  we  can  touch

But  that  day  is  coming  soon

And  I  want  it  oh  so  much

 

You’ll  come  down  to  the  clouds

On  that  day  I’ll  see

With  you  my  loving  Jesus

I  will  always  be

 

But  until  that  day  comes

In  Your  light  I  will  stand

Me  on  earth  You  in  heaven

Yet  we  walk  hand  and  hand

 

And if I go and prepare a place for you,

I will come again and receive you

To Myself; that where I am,

there you may be also.

JOHN  14 : 3

No comments:

Post a Comment