Tuesday, September 21, 2021

A FLOWER IN GOD’S GARDEN

A  FLOWER  IN  GOD’S  GARDEN

 

Before  the  harvest

His  seeds  we  must  sow

For  the  weeds  are  spreading

They  don’t  want  them  to  grow

 

But  grow  they  will

And  spread  near  and  far

They’ll  grow  in  His  light

The  Bright  Morning  Star

 

To  know  that  God’s  seed

Is  His  word

I  thought  you  should  know

I  listened  I  heard

 

One  seed  they  planted

If  began  to  grow

Then  it  flowered

God  said  be  it  so

 

Through  that  seed

My  sins  were  pardoned

Now  I’m  a  flower

In  God’s  garden

 

“Now the parable is this;

The seed is the word of God.

LUKE 8:11

 

“ I Jesus, have sent My angel to testify

to you these things in the churches.

I am the Root and the Offspring of David,

the Bright and Morning Star.”

REVELATION 22:16

 

No comments:

Post a Comment