Monday, September 20, 2021

JESUS SHINE THROUGH ME

 JESUS  SHINE  THROUGH  ME

 

First  work  then  play

Then  fall  asleep

Knowing  my  soul

The  Lord  will  keep

 

But  for  You  Lord

What  have  I  done

Did  I  mention  You

No  to  busy  having  fun

 

You  said  I’m  a  light

In  the  world  to  shine

Under  this  basket  of  life

My  light  seems  confined

 

Lord  no  matter  what  comes

I  want  my  light  to  shine  bright

Let  your  light  break  through

Shining  through  the  darkest  night

 

No  matter  how  bad  it gets

I  want  the  world  to  see

That  through  Your  Holy  Spirit

  Jesus  shines  through  me

 

15 “Nor do they light a lamp and put it under

a basket, but on a lampstand, and it gives light

to all who are in the house. 16 “Let your light

so shine before men, that they may see your good

works and glorify your Father in heaven.

MATTHEW  5 : 15, 16

 

Then Jesus spoke to them again, saying,

“I am the light of the world. He who follows

Me shall not walk in darkness,

but have the light of life.”

JOHN 8:12

 

No comments:

Post a Comment