Friday, September 10, 2021

WHEN I PRAY

WHEN  I  PRAY

 

When  I  pray

I  do  it  alone

A  time  to  worship

At  Christ’s  throne

 

A  time  to  give  thanks

For  all  that  God’s  done

A  time  to  love  and  praise

God  and  His  Son

 

But  then  there  are  times

Jesus  has  shown

When  it  comes  to  some  prayers

You  shouldn’t  go  it  alone

 

He  said  if  two  of  you  agree

Concerning  anything  you  ask

It  will  be  done  by  My  Father

He  can  handle  any  task

 

When  two  or  more  are  gathered

In  the  midst  of  them  I  am

You  can  bind  the  wiles  of  Satan

By  the  power  of  God’s  Lamb

 

18 “Assuredly, I say to you, whatever you bind

on earth will be bound in heaven, and whatever

you loose on earth will be loosed in heaven.

19 “Again I say to you that if two of you agree

on earth concerning anything that they ask, it

will be done for them by My Father in heaven.

20 “For where two or three are gathered together

in My name, I am there in the midst of them.”

MATTHEW  18 : 18 – 20

No comments:

Post a Comment