Wednesday, September 29, 2021

MY HEART I’LL GIVE TO THEE

MY  HEART  I’LL  GIVE  TO  THEE

 

I  know  with  Jesus

I’ll  always  be

He  suffered  and  died

He  did  it  for  me

 

Now  it’s  my  heart

I’ll  give  to  thee

He  died  for  my  sins

To  set  me  free

 

He  took  my  place

And  called  me  friend

A  love  like  that

I  can’t  comprehend

 

He  rose  from  the  dead

Forever  He  lives

It’s  life  everlasting

To  me  He  gives

 

Soon  He  will come

I’ll  stand  at  His  side

With  Christ  as  the  groom

And  me  as  His  bride

 

“Greater love has no one than this,

than to lay down one’s life for his friend.

JOHN 15:13

 

 

“And if I go and prepare a place for you,

I will come again and receive you to Myself;

that where I am, there you may be also.

JOHN 14:3

 

No comments:

Post a Comment