Sunday, September 12, 2021

SAFE IN YOUR HANDS

SAFE  IN  YOUR  HANDS

 

The  Lord’s  always  present

His  spirit’s  in  me

The  mention  of  His  name

Evil  must  flee

 

As  the  world  closes  in

I  need  Him  so  much

My  spirit  is  Christ’s

That  Satan  can’t  touch

 

You  know  Satan  tries

To  snatch  us  away

But  safe  in  Your  hands

We  won’t  be  his  prey

 

Jesus  your  sheep

Forever  they’ll  stand

For  no  one  can  take

What  You  hold  in  Your  hand

 

27 “My sheep hear My voice, and I know them,

and they follow Me. 28 “And I give them eternal

life, and the shall never perish; neither shall

anyone snatch them out of My hand. 29 “My Father,

who has given them to Me, is greater than all;

and no one is able to snatch them out of

My Father’s hand. 30 “I and My Father are one.”

JOHN  10 : 27 – 30

No comments:

Post a Comment