Tuesday, October 12, 2021

ALL FOR YOU AND ME

ALL  FOR  YOU  AND  ME

 

 He  was  beaten  because  of  me

Yes  He  took  my  place

How  badly  was  He  beaten

You  couldn’t  recognize  His  face

 

Then  He  took  my  whipping

And  never  said  a  word

The  love  He  had  for  me

In  my  soul  it shirred

 

They  nailed  Him  to  a  cross

For  my  sins  He  died

He  paid  the  price  to  save  my  soul

So  I’d  be  justified

 

Three  days  went  by  you  know

Then  He  rose  up  from  the  dead

He  said  go  tell  the  world

So  my  love  can  spread

 

Jesus  came  into  my  life

With  a  love  I  never  knew

He  didn’t  do  it  just  for  me

He  did  it  all  for  you

 

 And He said to them, “Go into all the world and

preach the gospel to every creature.

MARK  16 : 15

 

I have been crucified with Christ; it is no longer I who live,

but Christ lives in me; and the life which I now live

in the flesh I live by faith in the Son of God,

who loved me and gave Himself for me.

GALATIANS  2 : 20

 

who Himself bore our sins in His own body on the tree,

that we, having died to sins, might live for righteousness—

by whose stripes you were healed.

1 PETER  2 : 24

No comments:

Post a Comment