Friday, October 8, 2021

ALL FOR YOUR NAMESAKE

ALL  FOR  YOUR  NAMESAKE

 

Home  is  where  the  heart  is

A  place  where  it  won’t  break

It’s  there  that  I’m  forgiven

All  for  Your  namesake

 

You  sent  Him  just  for  me

To  lead  me  back  to  You

Jesus  took  this  broken  heart

And  made  it  all  brand  new

 

As  Your  looking  down  on  me

As  I  look  up  to  the  skies

Know  how  much  I  love  You

You  can  see  it  in  my  eyes

 

Now  I  see  how  blessed  I  am

That  it’s  me  that  He  adores

My  Lord  my  God  my  Savior

My  heart’s  forever  Yours

 

He heals the brokenhearted

And binds up their wounds.

PSALM  147 : 3

 

Create in me a clean heart

O God, And renew a

steadfast spirit within me.

PSALM  51 : 10

 

I have inclined my heart to perform

Your statutes Forever, to the very end.

PSALM  119 : 112

No comments:

Post a Comment