Tuesday, October 19, 2021

KNOWING I’M SAVED

KNOWING  I’M  SAVED

 

My  life  in  this  world

Is  nothing  more  than  a  sham

Father  forgive  me

Wretched  sinner  I  am

 

Repent  and  forgive

You  said  that’s  a  must

Also  to  love  as  You  loved

And  in  You  put  my  trust

 

Jesus  you  died  in  my  place

I  now  see  the  light

By  the  shedding  of  His  blood

You  made  me  snow  white

 

The  life  I  live  now

I  live  by  God’s  grace

Knowing  that  I’m  saved

His  wrath  I  won’t  face

 

“ Come now, and let us reason together,”
      Says the LORD, “ Though your sins

are like scarlet,  They shall be as white as

snow; Though they are red like

crimson, They shall be as wool.

ISAIAH  1 : 18

 

Much more then, having now been

justified by His blood, we shall be

saved from wrath through Him.

ROMANS  5 : 9

No comments:

Post a Comment