Saturday, October 2, 2021

TURNED TO FROST

TURNED  TO  FROST

 

I  love  you  so

Why  can’t  they  see

Don’t  they  know

Your  apart  of  me

 

They  know  I’ve  change

I  tell  them  why

They  refuse  to  believe

The  truth  they  deny

 

They’re  so  blind

Yet  I  know  they  see

They  don’t  even  care

That  it’s  Jesus  in  me

 

They  listen  to  others

Believing  their  lie

For  their  lustful  desires

It’s  Christ  they  deny

 

It’s  this  world  they  desire

Their  hearts  turned  to  frost

They  say  they  don’t  need  Him

A  world  so  lost

 

“And because lawlessness will abound,

the love of many will grow cold.

MATTHEW 24:12

 

3 For the time will come when they will not endure

sound doctrine, but according to their own desires,

because they have itching ears, they will heap up

for themselves teachers; 4 and they will turn their ears

away from the truth, and be turned aside to fables.

2 TIMOTHY 4:3,4

 

No comments:

Post a Comment