Friday, October 1, 2021

JESUS

JESUS

 

I  only  need whisper

And you  hear  every  word

My  prayers  and  worship

I  know  You’ve  heard

 

You  called  me  your  own

And  hold  me  so  dear

Even  though  I  can’t  see  You

I  know  You  are  near

 

Your  presence  Your  spirit

You  placed  in  my  heart

There  is  nothing  on  earth

That  can  tear  us  apart

 

I  look  to  the  clouds

For  You  to  appear

To  be  with  You  forever

The  time  draws  near

 

That  desire  in  my  heart

God  instilled

To  be  with  Him  forever

My  joy  then  fulfilled

 

“To him the doorkeeper open, and the sheep

hear his voice; and he calls his own sheep

by name and leads them out.

JOHN 10:3

 

looking for the blessed hope and glorious appearing

of our great God and Savior Jesus Christ,

TITUS 2:13

 

No comments:

Post a Comment