Tuesday, October 26, 2021

LOVE YOU NEVER HID

LOVE  YOU  NEVER  HID

 

We’re  always  together

You  will  never  go

We  are  joined  as  one

Heart  mind  and  soul

 

You  came  to  me

With  love  and  grace

You  filled  my  heart

Your  love  I  embraced

 

As  I  go  out  each  day

My  mind  turns  to  You

Your  love  you  gave  so  freely

You  want  us  to  also  do

 

Then  my  soul  fills  with  love

When  I  remember  all  You  did

And  all  that  You  endured

Your  love  You  never  hid

 

A new commandment I give to you,

that you love one another; as I have loved you,

that you also love one another.

JOHN 13:34


But he who is joined to the Lord is one spirit with Him.

1 CORINTHIANS  6 : 7

 

By this we know love, because He laid down His life for us.

And we also ought to lay down our lives for the brethren.

1 JOHN  22 : 37

No comments:

Post a Comment