Friday, February 25, 2022

FAMILY FOREVER

FAMILY  FOREVER

 

When I can see you

And look into Your face

How blessed I’ll be

By Your loving grace

 

You are always with me

By God’s Holy Spirit

To share that blessing

Is a prerequisite

 

Do you know Jesus died

To erase all your sin

God said he’d remember no more

It’s like being born again

 

You’re a new creation

Saved by God’s grace

When He looks at you

He sees the Lord’s face

 

For all who believe

We are joined together

No matter nationality or color

We’re family forever

 

And He said to them, “Go into all the world and

preach the gospel to every creature

MARK 16:15

 

At that day you will know that I am in My Father,

and you in Me, and I in you.

JOHN 14:20

 

Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation;

old things have passed away; behold, all things have become new.

2 CORINTHIANS 5:17

 

For I will be merciful to their unrighteousness, and their

sins and their lawless deeds I will remember no more.”

HEBREWS 8:12

 

34 Then Peter opened his mouth and said:

“In truth I perceive that God shows no partiality.

ACTS 10:34

No comments:

Post a Comment