Tuesday, February 22, 2022

THEY LIVE IN FEAR

THEY  LIVE  IN  FEAR  

 

They claim to be Christians

Yet they live in fear

Is their faith in Jesus

Really sincere

 

That the great deceiver

Strikes fear in their hearts

Know God’s Holy Spirit

Peace and joy He imparts

 

Jesus didn’t give us

A spirit of fear

If you trust and believe

All fears disappears

 

Jesus said in this world

There would be tribulation

Know He’s always with you

In every situation

 

Fear not, for I am with you;
Be not dismayed, for I am your God.
I will strengthen you,
Yes, I will help you,
I will uphold you with My righteous right hand.’

ISAIAH 41:10

 

At that day you will know that I am in My Father,

and you in Me, and I in you.

JOHN 14:20

 

Peace I leave with you, My peace I give to you;

not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not

your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid.

JOHN 14:27

 

These things I have spoken to you, that in Me you

may have peace. In the world you will have tribulation;

but be of good cheer, I have overcome the world.”

JOHN 16:33

No comments:

Post a Comment