Thursday, February 3, 2022

LOVE NEVER DIES

LOVE  NEVER  DIES

 

I know love never dies

For I’m still in love with you

Getting through this life alone

I’m not sure what to do

 

When I look around

I see you everywhere

The life we shared together

The memories are all there

 

My most precious memory

Is the night we said goodbye

We never even thought

That night you would die

 

I’ll cherish our last words

When we said I love you

I know we’ll be together again

With our love so true

 

God made us all a promise

With Him we’ll always be

Through His Holy Spirit

We’re joined for eternity

 

I have loved you with an everlasting love;

I have drawn you with unfailing kindness.

JEREMIAH 31:3 

 

and the two shall become one flesh’; so then

they are no longer two, but one flesh.

MARK 10:8

No comments:

Post a Comment