Tuesday, February 8, 2022

THANKSGIVING

THANKSGIVING

 

With Thanksgiving

I come to You

For all the blessing

You give and do

 

The greatest blessing of all

Was Jesus Christ You Son

On the cross He said

Its finish yes it’s done

 

For all my sins

He paid the price

And opened the door

To paradise

 

He also said he’d come

That where He is we’ll be

To open the door to paradise

Jesus is the only key

 

I am the door. If anyone enters by Me, he will

be saved, and will go in and out and find pasture.

JOHN 10:9

 

And if I go and prepare a place for you,

I will come again and receive you to Myself;

that where I am, there you may be also.

JOHN 14:3

 

And Jesus said to him, “Assuredly, I say to you,

today you will be with Me in Paradise.”

LUKE 23:43

No comments:

Post a Comment