Tuesday, February 15, 2022

WHAT WILL YOU SAY

WHAT  WILL  YOU SAY

 

Where’s the church leaders

As they stand and lie

Not a word from the pulpit

They just comply

 

Then there’s those pastors

Who stick their heads in the sand

For fear of the government

They won’t take a stand

 

Their biggest excuse is

They’re protecting the flock

God searches the heart and mind

And knows that’s a crock

 

Refusing to prepare God’s people

For what lies ahead

By keeping your silence

My flock you misled

 

It’s God you’ll stand before

On that faithful day

Did you obey God or man

What will you say

 

My brethren, let not many of you become teachers,

knowing that we shall receive a stricter judgment.

JAMES 3:1

 

“And I say to you, My friends, do not be afraid of those who

kill the body, and after that have no more that they can do. But I

will show you whom you should fear: Fear Him who, after He has

killed, has power to cast into hell; yes, I say to you, fear Him!

LUKE 12:4-5

 

But Peter and the other apostles answered and said:

“We ought to obey God rather than men.

ACTS 5:29

 

I, the Lord, search the heart,
I test the mind,
Even to give every man according to his ways,
According to the fruit of his doings.

JEREMIAH 17:10

No comments:

Post a Comment