Monday, July 13, 2020

GOD KNEW ME


GOD  KNEW  ME

God  knew  me  and  sent  me
To  you  alone
My  soul  He  gave
A  brand  new  home

All  warm  and  safe
I  was  in  this  place
I  didn’t  realize
I’d  lose  the  race

You  wanted  no  longer
No  daughter,  no  son
My  life  with  you
I  knew  was  all  done

God  knew  me  and  sent  me
To  you  alone
And  now  He’s  coming
To  take  me  back  home

As  time  goes  by
You  count  all  the  years
Only  God  the  Father
Can  dry  all  your  tears

He  knows  your  not  perfect
He  knows  you  will  fall
So  God  sent  His  Son  Jesus
He  wants  you  to  call

He’ll  save  you  and  love  you
And  bring  you  back  home
You  will  see  with  Jesus
Your  heart’s  not  alone

Your  child  I  was
Your  child  I  am
To  my  loving  mother
I’m  yours  to  the  end

 When  God  calls  you  home
You’ll  finally  see
I  been  waiting  with  Him
He’s  been  holding  me

Now  Jesus  forgives
He  loves  you,  you’ll  see
Jesus  will  hold
Both  you  and  me

“ before I formed you in the womb
I knew you;
Before you were born I
Sanctified you;
Jeremiah 1 : 5

No comments:

Post a Comment