Wednesday, July 15, 2020

THE LIE


THE  LIE

Mother  don’t  read  this
You’ll  understand
This  tells  how  I  died
At  the  abortionist’s  hand

They  said  I  was  tissue
Don’t  worry,  you’ll  see
You’ll  feel  so  much  better
Once  your  rid  of  me

They  told  you  a  lie
You  just  couldn’t  see
They  knew  they’d  make  money
On  you  and  off  me

Once  I  am  gone
They’ll  send  you  along
They’ll  say  now  don’t  worry
That  problem  is  gone

They  said  I  was  tissue
They  sold  me  you  see
Now  I’m  in  research
And  they’re  cutting  up  me

If  I  was  just  tissue
And  nothing  at  all
They’d  let  people  see  me
Bloody  and  all

Pro-choice  says  no
Don’t  let  them  see
The  body,  the  blood
Of  this  baby  he

They  know  they  are  killing
Your  daughter,  your  son
If  we  can’t  stop  this  
They  know  they  have  won

Let no one deceive you with empty
Words, for because of these things
the Wrath of God comes upon
the sons of disobedience.
                 Ephesians  5 : 6,7           

No comments:

Post a Comment