Friday, July 17, 2020

INTO MY ARMS


INTO  MY  ARMS

He  said  come  with  me
No  one  will  know
You  can  get  rid  of  that  child
He’ll  be  a  no  show

He’s  the  liar  of  all  liars
He  knows  what  he’s  done
Now  he  wants  you
Get  up  and  run

He’ll  say  it’s  not  real
It’s  not  human,  not  yet
He’s  gambling  with  words
Will  you  take  his  bet

You  say  your  a  Christian
And  this  would  be  wrong
He  said  come  with  me
  in  seconds  it’s  gone

Enough  is  enough
Jesus  where  can  I  go
Come  into  my  arms
I’ll  comfort  you  so

Your  mother,  your  father
Upset  they  will  be
But  once  you  tell  them
 You  will  be  free

You  say  your  a  Christian
Don’t  give  him  a  hold
That  old  devil  works
To  see  you  fold

You  belong  to  me
Forever  that’s  true
But  that  won’t  stop  him
From  bothering  you

So  tell  him  your  Mine
And  say  Jesus  come
I’ll  deal  with  that  devil
  Just  watch  him  run

And  when  he  reminds  you
Of  all  you  have  done
Remind  him  where  he’s  going
Thanks  to  God’s  Son

Forgiveness  you’ll  find
God  will  always  be  there
He  is  the  one 
You  can  count  on  to  care

In him we have redemption through
His blood, the forgiveness of sins,
According to the riches of His grace.
Ephesians  1 : 7

No comments:

Post a Comment