Monday, July 27, 2020

STAY


STAY

My  mother,  my  father
You’re  all  that  I  need
My  futures  in  your  hands
You  take  the  lead

You  promised  together
Forever  you  see
Please  just  do  it
For  God  and  for  me

You  both  say  you  love  me
I  want  to  believe
But  how  do  I  do  that
When  you  want  to  leave

The  lead  that  you  gave  me
I  know  it  won’t  last
You  see  what  you  taught  me
I  learned  from  my  past

When  the  going  gets  tough
You  just  run  away
But  I  pray  to  God, 
You’ll  both  want   to  stay

“So then, they are no longer two but
one flesh.  Therefore what God has joined
together, let not man separate.”
Matthew  19 : 6

Train up a child in the way he should go,
and when he is old he will not depart from it.  
Proverbs  22 : 6

No comments:

Post a Comment