Sunday, July 12, 2020

JESUS DEFENDS


JESUS  DEFENDS

Satan  smiled  and  grinned
And  said  come  on  in
Your  hearts  desire
I’ll  let  you  win

You  steal,  you  lie
You  won’t  live  on  high
You  know  it's  true
You  don't  qualify

I’ve  stolen,  I’ve  lied
That  all  was  true
But  I  begged,  I  pleaded
What  could  I  do

Dear  God,  forgive  me
For  it  was  all  true
He  wanted  what
Had  belonged  to  You

Then  down  from  heaven
Jesus  had  come
And  said  to  Satan
I’ll  be  defending  this  one

He  laughed  and  said
This  one  is  mine
Jesus  said 
You’ve  just  crossed  the  line

The  line  was  drawn
The  battles  begun
Jesus said  he  believes  in  me
And  this  battle  is  won

Repent  and  forgive
Makes him God’s son
He’s  mine  you  devil
This  battle  I’ve  won

With  lies  he  told
Your  soul  he  could  win
He  forgot  that  Jesus 
Does  lives  within

All  is  forgiven
All  is  new
Now  that  Jesus 
Is  living  in  you

Go  down you  devil
With  all  your  lies
Now  I  can  and  will
Live  on  high

Jesus  my  savior
Showed  me  the  way
And  said  He’d  be  with  me, 
All  of  the  way
                    
  Therefore he is also able to save
To the uttermost those who come to
God through him, since he always
Lives to make intercession for them.
Hebrews  7 : 25

No comments:

Post a Comment