Tuesday, July 28, 2020

HE’LL NEVER GO


HE’LL  NEVER  GO

I’m  a  father,  a  husband
The  king  of  my  house
I  cheat  on  my  family
So  now  I’m  a  louse

Jesus  does  live  with  in
You  are  defiling  him  too
You  need  to  remember
He’s  always  with  you

If  He  stood  there  with  you
Would  you  take  Him  inside
Knowing  that  your  sin
You  could  no  longer  hide

You  say  that  you  love  them
But  it  must  be  a  lie
You  knew  they’d  find  out
Then  it’s  goodbye

Your  kids  you  all  told
Had  nothing  to  do  with  you
It’s  just  between  mom  and  dad
Now  it’s  all  through

Kids  don’t  understand
All  they  can  see
You  just  didn’t  leave  mommy
You  also  left  me

Thank  God,  God  loves  them
They’re  His  kids  you  know
God’s  the  one  father
He’ll  never  go

You  thought  you  were  king
Now  your  a  louse
You  should  have  remembered
God  was  king  of  your  house
                                                
Marriage is honorable among all,
and the bed undefiled;  but fornicators
and adulterers God will judge.

Let your conduct be without covetousness;
be content with such things as you have.
For He Himself has said, “I will never
leave you nor forsake you.”
Hebrews  13 : 4, 5

No comments:

Post a Comment