Wednesday, June 16, 2021

GIVE ME YOUR BOLDNESS

GIVE  ME  YOUR  BOLDNESS

 

You  gave  me  Your  love

When  I  was  filled  with  sin

You  saved  this  lost  one

Now  there’s  others  to  win

 

God  what  are  we  afraid  of

To  speak  of  you

To  know  if  their  saved

We  don’t  have  a  clue

 

Do  they  know  You  love  them

And  all  that  you  did

When  it  comes  to  our  Jesus

Do  they  know  He  still  lives

 

Give  me  Your  boldness

To  speak  out  for  what’s  true

To  follow  Your  example

And  lead  them  to  You

 

“For God so loved the world that He

Gave His only begotten Son, that

Whoever believes in Him should not

perish but have everlasting life.

JOHN 3 : 16

 

and for me, that utterance may be given

to me, that I may open my mouth boldly

to make know the mystery of the gospel,

EPHESIANS  6 : 19

No comments:

Post a Comment