Saturday, June 5, 2021

TRAVEL WITH HIM

TRAVEL  WITH  HIM

 

I’d  take  the  wrong  turn

As  I  went  on  my  way

Where  would  it  lead

Would  I  be  lost  this  day

 

But  then  I’d  remember

Who’s  leading  the  way

Jesus  said  follow  me

On  his  path  I’ll  stay

 

My  people  are  lost

They  feel  incomplete

Jesus  said  there’s  another

I  want  you  to  meet

 

To  share  His  love

That  is  a  must

The  direction  I  go

In  the  Lord  I  will  trust

 

With  Jesus  I  know

He  paid  the  cost

If  you  travel  with  Him

You  can  never  be  lost

 

1 The Lord is my shepherd; I shall not want.

2 He makes me to lie down in green pastures;

He leads me beside the still waters.

3 He restores my soul;  He leads me in the paths of

righteousness For His name’s sake

4Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow

Of death, I will fear no evil; For You are with me;

Your rod and Your staff, they comfort me.

5You prepare a table before me in the presence

Of My enemies; You anoint my head with

oil; My cup runs over. 6 Surely goodness and mercy

shall follow me All the days of my life; And I will

dwell in the House of the Lord Forever.

PSALM  23 : 1 -6

No comments:

Post a Comment