Wednesday, June 2, 2021

THE ONES WE LOVE

THE  ONES  WE  LOVE

 

God  gave  a  commandment

To  love  one  another

But  over  the  years

You  find  them  a  bother

 

But  you  feel  you’re  stuck

And  forever  you  lose

We  can’t  even  love

The  ones  we  choose

 

No  death  till  we  part

You  just  walk  away

Have  you  really  thought

Who  you  left  that  day

 

As  a  Christian  you  know

He  lives  in  all  who  believe

Did  you  just  tell  Jesus

I  don’t  love  you  and  leave

 

Or do you not know that your body is

the temple of the Holy Spirit who is

in you, whom you have from God,

and you are not your own?

1 CORINTHIANS  6 : 19

 

“I have been crucified with Christ; it is

no longer I who live, but Christ lives in

me;  and the life which I now live in the

flesh I live by faith in the Son of God,

who loved me and gave Himself for me.

GALATIANS  2 : 20

No comments:

Post a Comment