Sunday, June 27, 2021

I ONLY NEED ASK

I  ONLY  NEED  ASK

 

God  I  need  you  to  touch  her

And  make  it  alright

Bless  her  and  heal  her

Shine  down  your  light

 

You  know  I  love  her

She  was  a  gift  from  you

For  this  baby  of  ours

Lord  please  come  through

 

Jesus  you  know

It’s  breaking  my  heart

To  see  her  struggle

It’s  tearing  me  apart

 

Jesus  when  you  touched  her

It’s  two  you  have  healed

For  I  only  need  ask

To  see  your  love  revealed

 

“And whatever things you ask in prayer,

believing, you will receive.”

MATTHEW  21 : 22

 

13 “And whatever you ask in My name,

that I will do, that the Father may be

glorified in the Son. 14 “If you ask

 anything in My name, I will do it.

JOHN  14 : 13, 14

No comments:

Post a Comment