Saturday, June 26, 2021

THE DECISION THEY MAKE

THE  DECISION  THEY  MAKE

 

You  called  me  you  loved  me

Made  me  your  own

And  touch  me  blessed  me

In  me  you’ve  sown

 

You  sent  me  Your  Spirit

To  live  inside  me

To  open  my  eyes

Now  I  truly  can  see

 

It’s  a  one  world  order

That’s  what  they  desire

And  running  this  world

We  know  who  they’ll  hire

 

They  didn’t  want  God

Now  they’ll  have  to  bow

It’s  his  mark  or  their  heads

That’s  his  vow

 

You  told  of  this  future

God  can’t  they  see

The  decision  they  make

It’s  for  eternity

 

“And the smoke of their torment ascends

forever and ever; and they have no rest

day or night, who worship the beast

and his image, and whoever

receives the mark of his name.”

REVELATION  14 : 11

No comments:

Post a Comment