Thursday, June 3, 2021

TO SERVE YOU LORD

TO  SERVE  YOU  LORD

 

To  serve  you  Lord

I  didn’t  know

What  did  this  mean

He  explained  it  so

 

It’s  not  that  hard

Listen  what  I  say

Come  follow  me

I’ll  show  you  the  way

 

Would  he  send  me  off

To  preach  God’s  word

There  are  others  for  that

Haven’t  you  heard

 

I  would  never  give

You  something  to  do

Until  your  prepared

So you’ll  get   through

 

You  all  have  gifts

You  just  couldn’t  see

They  will  be  revealed

As  you  follow  me

 

Be  an  apostle  or  prophet

Or  pastor  or  teach

Just  love  as  I  loved

And  my  people  you’ll  reach

 

11 And He Himself gave some to be

apostles, some prophets, some evangelists,

and some pastors, and teachers, 12 for the

equipping of the saints for the work of ministry,

for the edifying  of the body of Christ,

EPHESIANS  4 : 11, 12

 

from whom the whole body, joined and

knit together by what every joint supplies,

according to the effective working by which

every part does its share, causes growth of

the body for the edifying of itself in love.

EPHESIANS  4 : 16

No comments:

Post a Comment