Monday, February 13, 2023

DIFFERENT WORLDS

 

DIFFERENT  WORLDS
 
Jesus you’re the one I count on
You always see me through
I know in my heart
I’ll always love you
 
We live in different worlds
I knew it from the start
I know one day I’ll leave here
Then we’ll never be apart
 
Know I’ll always love you
No matter where I go
There’s no place on this earth
Where your love can’t show
 
I’m waiting for the day
I can be with you
I know until that time comes
Each day you’ll see me through
 
 
37 Jesus said to him, “‘You shall love the Lord your God
with all your heart, with all your soul, and with all your
mind.’ 38 This is the first and great commandment.
MATTHEW 22:37-38
 
Where can I go from Your Spirit?
Or where can I flee from Your presence?
If I ascend into heaven, You are there;
If I make my bed in hell, behold, You are there.
If I take the wings of the morning,
And dwell in the uttermost parts of the sea,
10 Even there Your hand shall lead me,
And Your right hand shall hold me.
PSALM 139:7-10
 
Trust in the Lord with all your heart,
And lean not on your own understanding;
In all your ways acknowledge Him,
And He shall direct your paths.
PROVERBS 3:5-6

No comments:

Post a Comment