Saturday, February 4, 2023

FEAR IS THE ENEMY

 

FEAR  IS  THE  ENEMY
 
So filled with fear
They can’t even see
It’s turned into hatred
Toward you and me
 
They want us vaccinated
And put on that mask
They’ll never stop mandating
To finish their task
 
Fear is the enemy
If it gets into your heart
Turning you against loved ones
Tearing you apart
 
You say you’re a Christian
In your heart is that true
When all is said and done
Who did you turn to
 
He gave one new commandment
We are to love one another
With their propaganda of fear
You’ve turn against each other
 
If you belong to Jesus
He said there’s nothing to fear
He gives peach and joy
To those He holds dear
 
 
For God has not given us a spirit of fear, but of power
and of love and of a sound mind.
2 TIMOTHY 1:7
 
A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another;
as I have loved you, that you also love one another.
JOHN 13:34
 
Peace I leave with you, My peace I give to you; not as the world gives
do I give to you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid.
JOHN 14:27

No comments:

Post a Comment