Monday, February 6, 2023

LOOKING FORWARD

 

LOOKING  FORWARD
 
I can feel your presence
Your light still shines through
After all these years
I still love you
 
But as you know
There’s another I love so
Jesus I must see
He’s first you know
 
I wait for the rapture
So we can be together again
Nothing can separate us
Having God’s Spirit with in
 
The signs are all here
We’re getting closer everyday
Come Lord Jesus
I’ll continue to pray
 
 
37 Jesus said to him, “‘You shall love the Lord your God
with all your heart, with all your soul, and with all your
mind.’ 38 This is the first and great commandment.
MATTHEW 22:37-38
 
that in the dispensation of the fullness of the times He
might gather together in one all things in Christ, both
which are in heaven and which are on earth—in Him.
EPHESIANS 1:10
 
13 In Him you also trusted, after you heard the word of truth,
the gospel of your salvation; in whom also, having believed,
you were sealed with the Holy Spirit of promise, 14 who is
the guarantee of our inheritance until the redemption of the
purchased possession, to the praise of His glory.
EPHESIANS 1:13-14

No comments:

Post a Comment