Friday, February 10, 2023

THE COST

 

THE  COST
 
People are never satisfied
Always seeking more
Not content with what they have
They dream of their next score
 
Wanting what others have
A bigger house a newer car
Believing all of that
Will make them popular
 
God said I’ll supply
All that you will need
Anything more
Is just plain greed
 
If I can feed five thousand
Believe without a doubt
If you seek Me first
You’ll never be with out
 
You never look at your blessings
Only what you’ve lost
Would you still want it all
If your soul was the cost
 
 
Not that I speak in regard to need, for I have
learned in whatever state I am, to be content:
PHILIPPIANS 4:11
 
And having food and clothing, with these we shall be content.
1 TIMOTHY 6:8
 
Let your conduct be without covetousness; be content
with such things as you have. For He Himself has said,
“I will never leave you nor forsake you.”
HEBREWS 13:5
 
Now those who had eaten were about five thousand
men, besides women and children.
MATTHEW 14:21
 
For what profit is it to a man if he gains the whole world, and loses
his own soul? Or what will a man give in exchange for his soul?
MATTHEW 16:26

No comments:

Post a Comment