Tuesday, February 7, 2023

HE WAS WATCHING

 

HE  WAS  WATCHING
 
When I was a child
Every night I would pray
Then in my teens
I walked away
 
I said there’s no God
How could it be
For if he existed
He’d have all authority
 
People are going hungry
And they’re always at war
If their was really a God
This would be no more
 
Then God came to me
Saying I’ll show you this day
I Am not the one doing this
It is man’s way
 
I sent them My Son
To teach them My way
I gave them My all
When My Son die that day
 
He said what you do to others
You did it to Me
You’re causing war and hunger
That’s what God sees
 
And the King will answer and say to them, ‘Assuredly,
I say to you, inasmuch as you did it to one of the least
of these My brethren, you did it to Me.’
MATTHEW 25:40
 
Then He will answer them, saying, ‘Assuredly,
I say to you, inasmuch as you did not do it to one
of the least of these, you did not do it to Me.’
MATTHEW 25:45
 
16 For God so loved the world that He gave His only
begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should
not perish but have everlasting life.
JOHN 3:16
 
But whoever has this world’s goods, and sees his
brother in need, and shuts up his heart from him,
how does the love of God abide in him?
1 JOHN 3:17

No comments:

Post a Comment