Sunday, February 26, 2023

MANY BEING DECEIVED

 

MANY  BEING DECEIVED
 
Lord help me through
Yet another day
I’m waiting for You
Are you on Your way
 
The world’s gone crazy
Turning on each other
They claim to be Christian
Yet hate their brother
 
You said there’d be deceivers
Many are being deceived
These evil man and impostors
Your truth they never received
 
People seem to have forgotten
The end is heaven or hell
Only those who believe in Jesus
In heaven will safely dwell
 
 
But evil men and impostors will grow worse
And worse, deceiving and being deceived.
2 TIMOTHY 3:13
 
40 Therefore as the tares are gathered and burned in the fire, so it
will be at the end of this age. 41 The Son of Man will send out His
angels, and they will gather out of His kingdom all things that offend,
and those who practice lawlessness, 42 and will cast them into the
furnace of fire. There will be wailing and gnashing of teeth.
MATTHEW 13:40-42
 
In My Father’s house are many mansions; if it were not so,
I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you. And
if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again and
receive you to Myself; that where I am, there you may be also.
JOHN 14:2-3
 
Jesus said to him, “I am the way, the truth, and the life.
No one comes to the Father except through Me.
JOHN 14:6

No comments:

Post a Comment