Sunday, February 5, 2023

I THINK OF YOUR SACRIFICE

 

I  THINK  OF  YOUR SACRIFICE
 
God please forgive me
For how I complain
You know I deal daily
With this constant pain
 
I finally realized Jesus
I’ve taken Your love for granted
Please never let me forget
In my heart let it be planted
 
You were tortured to the point
No one could recognize You
I can’t even imagine
The pain you went through
 
For the pain that I feel
I will no longer complain
I’ll think of Your sacrifice
And the love I gained
 
Father never let me forget
That You gave Your only Son
And how He suffered and died
For the things I’ve done
 
 
16 For God so loved the world that He gave His
only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him
should not perish but have everlasting life.
JOHN 3:16
 
looking unto Jesus, the author and finisher of our faith,
who for the joy that was set before Him endured the cross,
despising the shame, and has sat down at the right hand of
the throne of God. For consider Him who endured such
hostility from sinners against Himself, lest you become
weary and discouraged in your souls.
HEBREWS 12:2-3

No comments:

Post a Comment