Wednesday, September 2, 2020

AIMLESSLY


AIMLESSLY

The people keep on searching

For something to believe

The lie they find so easily
Like they want to be deceived

God says I’ve always been here
I’ve been here from the start
I see you wandering aimlessly
It always breaks My heart

God said I’m still here now
But you turned your back on Me
You want your lying sinning ways
Do you think that I can’t see

The prodigal son wandered off
He couldn’t see the truth
He spoiled and he indulged himself
He almost lost his youth

It took him losing everything
To see just what he had
A loving God was waiting
At home with his dad

If home is what you seek
Repent of all your sins
God’s always been there waiting
Waiting to welcome you in

“I say to you that likewise there will be more
joy in heaven over one sinner who repents than
over ninety-nine just persons who need no repentance.
LUKE 15 : 7

No comments:

Post a Comment