Tuesday, September 1, 2020

DISAPPOINTED


DISAPPOINTED

Put your trust in man

Disappointed you will be
When it comes to man’s word
Can he be believed

The messages they knew
They didn’t come from me
I’m quoting from God’s word
Yet man will not believe

If I knew who God spoke to
I’d call them everyday
But I can read His word
To know what God would say

I just can’t understand
I thought how exciting it is
That I can read God’s messages
And know the words are His
 
It breaks my heart to know
God gives His words so true
He wants us just to read it
He sent His word for you

I was told does that surprise you
That they don’t care like you
Think of how God must feel
His heart is breaking too
 
Till I come, give attention to reading,
to exhortation, to doctrine.
1 TIMOTHY  4 : 13
 

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment