Thursday, July 22, 2021

BLINDFOLD

BLINDFOLD

 

As  the  world  surrounds  us

With  deceit  and  lies

I’ll  stand  under  Your  wings

You  I’ll  glorify

 

The  truth  they  can’t  see

They  wear  a  blindfold

They  can’t  see  Your  light

Their  hearts  have  turned  cold

 

As  they  deny  Your  existence

Evil  spreads  like  a  flame

In  one  breath  they  deny  You

Then  say  Your  to  blame

 

They  don’t  realize

Only  God  can  protect

Before  His  comes  wrath

His  saints  He’ll  collect

 

8 Keep me as the apple of Your eye;  Hide me under

the shadow of Your wings, 9 From the wicked who

oppress me, From my deadly enemies who surround me.

PSALM  17 : 8, 9

 

and to wait for His Son from heaven, whom He raised from

the dead, even Jesus who delivers us from the wrath to come.

1 THESSALONIANS 1:10

No comments:

Post a Comment