Wednesday, July 14, 2021

UNDER YOUR WINGS

UNDER  YOUR  WINGS

 

Lord  keep  us  strong

Not  in  despair

Your  word  my  God

I  stand  and  declare

 

As  evil  surrounds

Prepare  for  the  fight

God  guard  and  protect

With  all  of  His  might

 

For  under  Your  wings

Is  shelter  I  seek

For  I  know  you’ll  defend

The  humble  and  meek

 

I’ll  trust  in  You

Let  the  battle  begin

For  this  earth  is  Yours

And  all  that  lies  in

 

1 Hear my cry, O God;  Attend to my prayer.

2 From the end of the earth I will cry to You,

When my heart is overwhelmed; Lead me

to the rock that is higher than I. 3 For You have

been a shelter for me, A strong tower from the

enemy. 4 I will abide in Your tabernacle forever;

I will trust in the shelter of Your wings.  Selah

PSALM  61 : 1 - 4

No comments:

Post a Comment