Wednesday, July 28, 2021

IN YOUR ARMS

IN  YOUR  ARMS

 

God  bless  me  and  keep  me

All  through  the  day

I  know  in  Your  arms

You’ll  guard  my  way

 

Going  out  in  the  world

It  is  the  unknown

In  Your  arms  my  Lord

I  won’t  be  alone

 

God  bless  me  keep  me

All  through  the  night

Wrap  Your  arms  around  me

Lord  hold  me  tight

 

As  the  worries  of  the  world

Drift  through  my  mind

Safe  in  Your  arms

I’ll  leave  them  behind

 

As  the  time  passes

Me  You  didn’t  forsake

Your  arms  surround  me

Asleep  or  awake

 

My  refuge  my  Lord

Be  it  night  or  day

Wrapped  in  Your  arms

Forever  I’ll  stay

 

And He took them up in His arms,

laid His hands on them, and blessed them.

MARK 10:16

 

I will say of the Lord, “He is my refuge

and my fortress; My God, in Him I will trust.”

PSALM  91 : 2

No comments:

Post a Comment