Tuesday, July 6, 2021

FREE FROM FEAR

FREE  FROM  FEAR

 

You  can  look  at  the  sun

It  shines  so  bright

And  on  gloomy  days

We  still  see  its  light

 

But  when  night  comes

Its  light  disappears

Darkness  surrounds  us

With  all  its  fears

 

It  gives  us  feeling

All  comes  to  an  end

But  then  gives  hope

Rising  again

 

God  gave  one  sun

That  lights  our  day

Also  one  Son

That  lights  our  way

 

The  sun  reminds  me

What  Christ  did  for  me

He  died  then  rose

To  set  captives  free

 

By  accepting  Christ  Jesus

I’m  free  from  all  fears

In  God’s  true  light

Darkness  disappears

 

I sought the Lord, and He heard me,

And delivered me from all my fears.

PSALM  34 : 4

 

Then Jesus spoke to them again, saying,

“I am the light of the world. He who

follows Me shall not walk in darkness,

but have the light of life.”

JOHN  8 : 12

No comments:

Post a Comment