Friday, July 23, 2021

GREATER WORKS

GREATER  WORKS

 

Through  the  great  works

His  Jesus  has  done

The  Father  is  glorified

In  the  Son

 

Now  with  His  Father

God’s  spirit  He  sent

He’ll  dwell  inside  you

A  living  testament

 

All  His  great  works

Greater  works  you’ll  do

For  you  have  God’s  spirit

Working  through  you

 

Ask  in  My  name

And  by  faith  believe

Whatever  you  ask

You’ll  receive

 

12 “Most assuredly, I say to you, he who believes in Me,

the works that I do he will do also, and greater works

than these he will do, because I go to My Father.

13 “And whatever you ask in My name, that I will do,

that the Father may be glorified in the Son.

14 “If you ask anything in My name, I will do it.

JOHN  14 : 12 - 14

No comments:

Post a Comment