Friday, July 9, 2021

FOR OTHERS

FOR  OTHERS

 

Of  all  my  desires

And  problems  of  the  day

You  listen  oh  so  careful

Father  when  I  pray

 

But  then  I  stopped  to  think

If  things  were  turned  around

If  I’m  the  one   who  listens

Then  how  would  it  sound

 

You  know  I  can  only  image

If  it  went  the  other  way

What  you  would  ask  of  me

To  do  for  you  each  day

 

The  things  you’d  ask  of  me

This  you  did  command

To  feed  and  clothe  the  poor

Lend  a  helping  hand

 

No  mention  of  himself

God  always  thinks  of  others

What  we  want  from  him

Go  do  it  for  your  brothers

 

“Therefore, whatever you want men

to do to you, do also to them, for this

is the Law and the Prophets.

MATTHEW 7:12

No comments:

Post a Comment