Tuesday, August 10, 2021

GOD’S THE GOURMET

GOD’S  THE  GOURMET

 

He  gives  all  life

By  His  blood  He  shed

Sent  from  heaven

God’s  true  bread

 

Know  by  God’s  word

Jesus  was  first

By  faith  in  Him

You’ll  never  thirst

 

To  everlasting  life

God’s  the  gourmet

He  supplied  the  food

We  need  everyday

 

For  your  spirit  and  soul

He  satisfies

Reading  God’s  word

Is  a  feast  for  the  eyes

 

Food  feeds  the  body

God  feeds  the  soul

One  without  the  other

You’ll  never  be  whole

 

47 “Most assuredly, I say to you, he who believes

in Me has everlasting life. 48 “I am the bread of life.

49 “Your fathers ate the manna in the wilderness,

and are dead. 50 “This is the bread which comes

down from heaven, that one may eat of it and not die.

51 “I am the living bread which came down from heaven.

If anyone eats of this bread, he will live forever;

and the bread that I shall give is My flesh,

which I shall give for the life of the world.”

JOHN  6 : 47 - 51

No comments:

Post a Comment