Sunday, August 15, 2021

JESUS IS HERE

JESUS  IS  HERE

 

As  I  sat  in  church

I  took  a  look  around

This  is  all  my  family

Through  Jesus  we’re  bound

 

In  God’s  wonderful  plan

He  said  you  keep  in  touch

As  members  of  one  body

Each  is  needed  so  much

 

This  family  reunion

We  attend  once  a  week

Greeting  brothers  and  sisters

Each  one  so  unique

 

The  longing  heart

That  only  God  satisfies

It’s  Jesus  I  see

Shining  through  their  eyes

 

It’s  Jesus  we  share

And  hold  so  dear

I  see  in  their  eyes

Jesus  is  here

 

“For where two or three are gathered

together in My name, I am

there in the midst of them.”

MATTHEW  18 : 20

 

so we, being many, are one body

in Christ, and individually

members of one another.

ROMANS  12 : 5

No comments:

Post a Comment