Tuesday, August 24, 2021

I CRYED OUT

I  CRYED  OUT

 

They  hurt  me  so  Lord

Where  were  You

I  cried  out  Jesus

You  didn’t  come  through

 

I  felt  so  alone

Deserted  by  You

Do  You  know  how  that  feels

Have  You  even  a  clue

 

 JESUS  ANSWERS

 

Yes  I  was  tortured  and  died

I  did  it  for  you

Deserted  by  all

Alone  I  went  through

 

I  also  cried  out

They  know  not  what  they  do

Father  forgive  them

As  I  forgave  you

 

Then Jesus said, “Father, forgive them,

for they do not know what they do,”

And they divided His garments and cast lots.

LUKE  23 : 34

 

who, when He was reviled, did not revile in return,

when He suffered, He did not threaten, but committed

Himself to Him who judges righteously;

1 PETER  2 : 23

No comments:

Post a Comment