Thursday, August 12, 2021

RALPH MY FRIEND

RALPH  MY  FRIEND

 

It  seemed  to  soon

For  you  to  depart

Ralph  my  friend

You  broke  my  heart

 

Now  coming  to  your  home

There’s  your  empty  chair

But  your  warmth  and  love

I  still  feel  there

 

Through  Christ  Jesus

He  gave  us  one  heart

I’ll  keep  you  in  mine

So  we’re  never  apart

 

I’ll  stand  on  God’s  word

Together  again  we’ll  be

So  now  a  piece  of  my  heart

I’ll  send  with  thee

 

Be  it  dead  or  alive

He  said  we’ll  meet  in  the  air

When  Jesus  calls

We’ll  all  meet  you  there

 

YOUR  FRIENDS  FOREVER

WARREN  &  MARY

 

For the Lord Himself will descend from

heaven with a shout, with the voice of an

archangel, and with the trumpet of God.

And the dead in Christ will rise first. Then

we who are alive and remain shall be caught

up together with them in the clouds to meet

the Lord in the air.  And thus we shall

always be with the Lord.

1 THESSALONIANS  4 : 16, 17

No comments:

Post a Comment