Thursday, December 30, 2021

COME UP HERE

COME UP HERE

 

Come Lord Jesus

Hear my prayer

How much longer

Must I bear

 

I miss Your presence

Day and night

That’s why I pray

With all my might

 

My heart’s desire

Is to see You appear

And to hear You call

Come up here

 

I know Your Spirit

Is always with me

But I’m waiting for the day

I can be with thee

 

Even though we are now

Physically apart

Until we are together

I’ll hold in my heart

 

Delight yourself also in the Lord,
And He shall give you the desires of your heart.

PSALM 37:4    

 

You have made known to me the ways of life;
You will make me full of joy in Your presence.’

ACTS 2:28     

 

looking for the blessed hope and glorious appearing

of our great God and Savior Jesus Christ,

TITUS 2:13     

No comments:

Post a Comment